Snap everything! Sell anything!
You can now sell items on Facebook or Twitter and offer Social Media Buyers the convenience to transact via M2U Pay. Sellers are now in the favour of convenience to manage sales and enjoy the benefit of receiving push notification with date and time, Buyer’s name, email and amount once payment is made. So, Buyers can just skip the hassle to send proof of payment!
How convenient! Snap, share and sell almost anything!
What you have to do is just follow the simple steps below.
1) Launch M2U Pay Snap&Sell App.
2) Enter Maybank2u Username and Password.
3) Snap a picture of item to sell or retrieve from Gallery.
4) Key in details of the item.
5) Accept Terms and Conditions.
6) Once completed, the M2U Pay Snap&Sell URL link will be created.
7) Share the M2U Pay Snap&Sell URL link on Facebook or Twitter.
8) Photo and description of the item will be automatically posted on Facebook or Twitter together with M2U Pay Snap&Sell URL link.
Buyers, you can just follow the simple steps below and enjoy the convenience of online shopping!
1) Buyers will view the item posted on Facebook or Twitter.
2) Click on the URL link to purchase the item.
3) Enter Maybank2u username and password.
4) Select debiting account.
5) Enter shipping address, Mobile number and additional notes to Seller (optional).
6) Enter TAC
7) Complete checkout for payment.
Note: Sellers and Buyers must be a registered Maybank2u user.
Only allowed for Individual & Proprietary Customers.
M2U Pay Snap&Sell is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-23. The program can be installed on Android.
M2U Pay Snap&Sell (version 1.5.0) has a file size of 2.62 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.